Marketing Manager, APAC
Singapore - Singapore /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Eyeota, a Dun & Bradstreet company, is the global provider of audience solutions for digital marketing. Eyeota’s ID-agnostic approach to identity and global data interoperability help brands to identify, reach and engage their best customers in digital environments.
By combining privacy-safe and qualified technologies with data expertise, we help businesses to understand the potential of their data assets to transform their marketing initiatives, customer programs and business revenues. We are a trusted global partner to our customers providing data onboarding, first-party data enrichment, identity resolution and audience engagement solutions that help to connect consumers with the right brands and products in omnichannel environments.
Eyeota is looking for an experienced APAC Marketing Manager to join our global marketing team. This is a unique opportunity for a driven and self-motivated individual to own and influence all areas of marketing that support the global commercial, product and client success teams. Reporting directly into the VP Marketing, you will be responsible for working across departments to build compelling marketing content, messaging and materials, and support lead gen activity to increase awareness and adoption of Eyeota and our data solutions.
Objectives of the role
- Establish local positioning, identify target audiences, and execute marketing plans for the Eyeota and Dun & Bradstreet Audience Targeting brand and products.
- Lead the execution of localised multi-channel marketing programs from ideation to final analysis and refinement, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze local customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, to inform current and future strategies.
- Oversee the creation of marketing materials and content that support business sales.
- Manage relationships with local vendors and agencies.
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead-nurturing tactics.
- Collaborate with marketing, PR and product teams to implement the marketing plan and strategy for the Eyeota and Dun & Bradstreet audience targeting categories
- Conceptualize and execute on localized multichannel marketing campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Provide sales support content with a focus on features, value and benefits.
- Gather customer and local market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified inbound leads.
- Identify and execute local co-marketing and PR opportunities with partners and clients.
- Manage marketing activation activities such as customer and partner events, and webinars.
- Track and report performance metrics and communicate success.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, ideally in data, advertising technology, B2B marketing across agency or client-side
- Ability to align product and service features to customer needs and benefits
- Ability to measure and report success based on KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional and global teams to achieve business objectives.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation systems such as social media, Marketo, Hubspot and Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing (preferred)
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.