Senior Project Manager (Data Center Migration) R-13537
Remote - United States /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a seasoned professional to join our Technology Transformation Team. You will be part of a group responsible for migrating Dun & Bradstreet’s infrastructure and applications to the Cloud.
As a Senior Project Manager on Technology Transformation program, you will be working on one of the most critical and visible D&B projects. You will be a key part of the team moving D&B to the cutting edge of technology, and improving the responsiveness, stability, and efficiency of D&B products!
Are you someone that can thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced environment? Then you might be just who we are looking for.
Senior Project Manager for the Technology Transformation program will be responsible for the end-to-end management of migrations to D&B’s common cloud platform, on time, and with the minimum of customer impact. This will require close collaboration with delivery teams, stakeholders, and organizations to support transformation projects. The PM will be expected to detect deviation from the plan and timelines and initiate corrective action where necessary.
The Senior Project Manager will prepare and support regular technical, status, and budget updates to senior management, and program stakeholders. Please note: While reporting is critical, the core mission of the PM is successful delivery of the project – in this role you are expected to MAKE it happen vs. providing detailed reports on why it didn’t. This is not a role for the faint of heart!
Senior Project Manager will schedule, lead and manage meetings with business, technical, and management staff and vendor to drive their projects to completion. The PM is expected to detect and correct or escalate impacting issues concerns rapidly.
Finally, is expected to improve the overall PM will help drive improvement of the Tech Transformation program by providing feedback from their projects on issues, roadblocks, lessons learned, etc.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the delivery of technology transformation projects, with a focus on cloud migrations.
- Provide regular technical, status, and budget updates to senior management.
- Leverage project level experience to improve the overall tech transformation program.
Requirements (Must Have):
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience as a Project/Program manager in a technology organization, ideally with Data Center Migrations.
- Extensive background operating in Agile and or Waterfall methodologies.
- Must have excellent presentation, analytical and organizational skills, and experience presenting to executive management. Must have well developed interpersonal skills and the ability succeed in a matrixed organization, and in a high energy, time bounded environment.
- Self-starter, critical thinker who can prioritize multiple initiatives. Must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics.
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
Preferences (Nice to Have):
- Experience working with AWS and/or GCP is a plus.
- Experience as a Scrum Master is a plus.
- Formal PM training is a plus, but experience, insight, enthusiasm, and ability to learn eclipses classroom learning and certifications.
- Experience with cloud transformations, datacenter shutdown/migrations, application migrations and/or technology transformation projects a big plus.
What We Offer:
- Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure
- 100% paid parental leave after one year
- Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members
- Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching
- Education assistance and extensive training resources
- Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership
- Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, your partner & dependents
- Learn more at dnbyourbenefits.com
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.