Consumer Data Specialist
Helsinki - Finland /
Data & Analytics /
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
We are strengthening our Data Operations team in Finland and looking for a Consumer Data Specialist. Data Operations is responsible for sourcing and acquiring new data, understanding the processes that generate the data we have, continuously improving the data quality, operating manual data processes, and supporting our clients and the organization in the availability and usability of our data assets.
Our current data areas include company, consumer, vehicle, property, and buildings as well as statistical data. We provide curated and high quality data for our clients in the fields of Finance and Risks, master data management and Sales & Marketing both locally and globally.
- You will work mainly with our consumer data assets as part of the local team that consists of Data Area Data Specialists, Data Analysts and Data Operators and is supported by the Nordic and global Data Operations organizations.
- Even tough Data Specialists have their own area of expertise, in our team we work closely together supporting each other.
- Your main responsibilities are:
- Developing our data assets by looking for meaningful data sources in the market
- Developing the data processes and assets, both on quality and extent
- Supporting our clients and organization.
- You will be in close collaboration with various stakeholders in Business, Operations and Technology organization to understand our clients’ needs and providing requirements to meet them.
- There are different backgrounds that make good fit to the Role. To succeed in this Role, you have:
- Proactive, self-driven and result-oriented approach to work
- You are capable of gathering and interpreting both internal and external information
- You possess excellent communication skills.
- Experience in working with data, especially consumer data, for example as Data Specialist, Data Analyst or Data Engineer, as well as good understanding of data modeling, databases and data analytics are definitely an asset.
- Knowledge from regulations related to consumer data, like GDPR, is considered as an advantage.
- Relevant education, preferably a university degree on relevant field
- Fluent skills in English and Finnish
- Standard security clearance vetting by Finnish security and intelligence service
We are offering:
- Meaningful work in bringing real-world phenomenon to usable and structural data
- Opportunity to work with one of the most all-round real world data assets in Finland
- Excellent opportunities to learn and develop
- Support from the experienced and friendly team
- Good employee benefits. In addition to common fringe benefits (mobile phone, lunch, culture & sport, bicycle), our benefits include two paid days per year for volunteer work, Unsick Day for preventive care and extra day off for non-smokers.
- Modern office space with excellent access by public transportation as well as remote working opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact Team Lead Ilkka Tynkkynen by email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.