Expert, Analytics Product Manager (R-14147)
Remote - United States /
Data & Analytics /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Analytics Product Manager will provide thought leadership on macro and micro economic trend analysis, serve as our connector between Analytics, Data and Product teams and will identify cross selling opportunities between our Analytics Products to drive new Analytics Insights to create innovative commercial opportunities.
- Serve as a connective tissue between different Analytics, Data and Product teams throughout D&B to drive new commercial opportunities.
- Identify innovative solutions and analytics insights with product and the businesses to launch new solution and analytics insights.
- Partner and drive thought leadership across analytics through macroeconomics and microeconomics trends analysis, reviewing white papers and other business trend reporting.
- Identify new cross selling opportunities between our Analytic Products and drive those new commercial opportunities with key Analytics, Data, Product and Sales Team stakeholders.
- 10-12 plus years of experience in management of senior level technical and non-technical professionals and at least 10 years consulting experience with external customers or being on the client side of the business and specifically experience supporting the Financial Services business sector.
- Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in Analytics and business with a Ph.D. or MBA in economics, statistics, business, or related field with concentration in quantitative methods nice to have..
- Proven track record of using machine learning and AI, advanced software, statistical analysis, predictive modeling.
$157,000 - $276,300 a year
This role is bonus eligible
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity where you can make an immediate impact, call a member of our Talent Acquisition Team.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Dun & Bradstreet is an equal employment opportunity employer and believes in honesty and transparency in the employment hiring process, including pay transparency. Accordingly, listed on this posting is a good faith reasonable estimate of the salary range and other compensation in the job posting, as of the date of this posting. Actual compensation decisions for base salary and other compensation will be dependent upon a wide range of factors including but not limited to: an individual’s skill sets, experience, qualification, training, education, location, and any other legally permissible factors. Successful applicants will also be eligible for D&B’s generous benefit package, outlined above.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.