ServiceNow Performance Analytics Manager (R-13814)
Remote - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new and growing team as part of Dun & Bradstreet’s ITSM Transformation initiative. This initiative aims to transform IT Service Management through the delivery of a standard global operating model & Enterprise platform supported by a single data model, automation, and a simplified and integrated end-user experience. The Enterprise Platform Team partners closely with ITSM Practice and Service Owners to ensure our IT Service Management Platform, ServiceNow, is optimally configured to support global processes and provides maximum value to the Enterprise.
The ServiceNow Performance Analytics Manager is a full-time position reporting to the Senior Director of Service Management Platforms. You will be responsible for managing all platform reporting, metrics and KPI services utilizing ServiceNow’s Performance Analytics module. This role requires strong ServiceNow and data science expertise, and someone who is a team player with excellent oral and written communication skills. As a ServiceNow Performance Analytics Manager at Dun & Bradstreet, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and delivering solutions that transform the way we work.
- Works with Executive Steering Committee to set overall reporting standards, frequency, and consistencies across all data sources
- Builds out dashboards and reports to deliver to senior management
- Responsible for measuring the platform’s ROI
- As a service, partners with business analysts, consumers of the platform, and others to craft meaningful dashboards, reports, and create analytical representation of the data
- Enforces governance around all reporting
- Makes recommendations to improve the use of reporting and analytics to drive outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of ServiceNow experience in an enterprise environment
- Expert knowledge of ServiceNow’s Performance Analytics capabilities
- Experience utilizing Performance Analytics to configure metrics, reports and dashboards that inform progress against KPI targets
- ITIL certification highly desired
- Proven and verifiable history of analyzing business situations and working within a group environment to provide efficient and effective software solutions
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
- Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced, exciting, ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with business partners
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues utilizing native capabilities and without unnecessary customizations
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.