Vice President, Enterprise Risk
Jacksonville - Florida - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The VP, of Enterprise Risk, supports a risk culture that is communicated and understood throughout the organization, works collaboratively to identify potential risks/threats, and ensures that risks are mitigated to stay within the bounds of the organization’s risk appetite. Risks are inclusive of, but not limited to, areas of risk connected to strategic, reputational, operational, technical, financial, data, international, and compliance. The VP, of Enterprise Risk, combines knowledge of the firm & industry with leadership, strategic, and communication skills to drive positive change within D&B and further our legacy of integrity and trust.
Core responsibilities include:
- Operating leader of the Global Enterprise Risk Management program (inclusive of working with cross-functional team to actively address key material risks and mitigation strategies)
- Operating leader of the Global Business Continuity program
- Deputy leader (process and execution) of Global Crisis Management
- Partnership with the Technology organization’s Disaster Recovery plans (inclusive of mitigation strategies in a changing organization and marketplace)
- Partnership with business units and functional groups (e.g., Internal Audit, Finance, HR, Legal, Strategy, Technology, Cyber Security, International, Operations and Compliance) to address potential risks connected to business changes, acquisitions, product releases, and market evolution
- Prepare and maintain internal and external data gathering for risk indicators and reporting, including a perpetual enterprise risk register and quarterly Enterprise Risk Committee and Audit Committee materials
- Identify, evaluate, and implement tools and techniques to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Enterprise Risk Management activities.
- Strong leadership and executive capabilities
- Assertive and collaborative with global business leaders, colleagues, and external stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in Enterprise Risk Management
- Knowledgeable of technology, business, and customer operations
- Proficient with business continuity planning, physical security, disaster recovery, and compliance
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of the data industry and market conditions
- Ability to contemplate worst-case scenarios while also suggesting various solutions and contingencies
- Analytical, change management, and communication skills
Working Knowledge Needed to be Succesful
- Operational grasp of processes to include delivery, client-facing sales, client service, and regulatory issues
- Accounting and audit concerns include fraud and regulatory requirements (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, GDPR, etc)
- Ability to contend with disruptive and unexpected events that threaten to impair the firm
- Business Continuity Management standards for implementing and maintaining effective business continuity plans, systems, and processes, ISO 22301
- Personnel and employee risks including diversity, talent retention, and skill gap concerns
If you are ready to make an impact and surround yourself with top talent please reach out to Amanda Mincey for additional information.
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.