People Business Partner
Ljubljana - Slovenia /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
In your role as People Business Partner, you will be partnering with leaders in the D&B Slovenia business to implement best practice people strategies requiring an innovative, collaborative, customer-centric approach. You will be exposed to many different aspects of the business and have an opportunity to work on local and corporate People Team projects.
Reporting to the People Lead Southern Markets, you will be collaborating closely with the Global People Team Business Partners and Centers of Excellence. The scope of the role is predominantly Slovenia but will require collaboration with non-Slovenian based Leaders of Slovenian employees and the global People team. The role will cover multiple functional disciplines including Employee Relations, Talent Management, Total Reward, Learning & Development.
- Work closely with the People Lead Southern Markets to implement strategic projects locally, for example, organization change initiatives, learning & development initiatives, driving a High-Performance Culture, employee engagement initiatives, talent management initiatives.
- Be the escalation point from the People Service Centre and handle more complex Employee Relations investigations, grievances, disciplinaries, appeals, note taking, gathering evidence, preparing reports, communicating outcome decisions.
- Develop new and review existing HR Policies to reflect changes in local legislation and promote the adoption of best practice.
- Management of all employment related documentation, ensuring compliance with employment and labour laws and other legal regulations
- Working closely with internal finance team and external accounting company to support and secure payroll process (prepare the monthly reports of working hours and absences for payroll etc.)
- Work with the International, Global Functional and Local Business Partners to provide coaching, advice, and support to leaders on organizational design and development.
- Enable leaders to develop a coaching culture combined with a positive, proactive approach to talent development, especially career progression and leadership development.
- Responsible for facilitation of the processes across employee lifecycle (recruiting, onboarding, learning and development, separation)
- Ensuring compliance with employment and labor laws and other legal regulations
- Strong business acumen and communication skills with ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Able to operate in an ambiguous, matrix structured and geographically dispersed environment.
- Proven ability to influence a high performing team environment with a strong motivation to attract, retain and develop top talent.
- Ability to build relationships & collaborate with a geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to pick things up quickly, with appetite to learn and progress.
- Take full ownership and accountability and seek to drive improvement and efficiencies.
- Work closely with internal finance team and external accounting company to support and secure payroll process (prepare the monthly reports of working hours and absences for payroll etc.).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of solid generalist HR experience with operational background, particularly in relation to compliance, HR processes and employment legislation.
- Experience of managing investigations, disciplinary, capability and performance improvement, grievances, appeals and restructuring.
- Experience of using Human Resource Information Systems – experience of Workday would be a bonus.
- Degree in human resources/studying towards business related discipline.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel with proven ability to create pivot tables and analyze data and present data visually.
- Native Slovenian, very good English knowledge, other regional languages (Croatian, Serbian or Bosnian) not required but is advantage
- Contract for indefinite period, with probation period of 6 months
- Voluntary supplementary pension insurance
- Ongoing education, training, and onboarding
- Notebook and a cell phone (incl data services)
- Competitive and for this position fair salary amount
- International environment and extra benefits (eg. Extra paid days)
- Hybrid work (max 3 day per week home office)
- Work-life balance
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.