Application Architect - Managed File Transfer (R-14441)
Center Valley (Hybrid) - Pennsylvania - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a seasoned Managed File Transfer Architect to join our team. You will participate on cross-functional teams to identify, design, implement, maintain and support efficiency, optimization, modernization and service improvements initiatives.
Who we look for:
We look for architects that are versatile, analytical and deeply curious about solving problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. The ideal candidate is passionate and is results/delivery focused. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on our organization and our customers.
What You'll Do:
- Act as a subject matter expert in managed file transfer technology, terminology, and - Axway MFT product suite including Amplify MFT - SecureTransport, Cross File Transfer, Decision Insight/Operational Intelligence, and Flow Manager/Central Governance.
- Represent the Technology team with vendors and support teams on issues such as software upgrades, problems and potential solutions. Ability to adapt, learn and support multiple managed file transfer technology.
- Design efficient systems, and work on other projects that require research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions.
- Determine and advocate best practices surrounding enterprise file transfer.
- Help improve system quality through architecture and code reviews.
- Work projects simultaneously spanning multiple applications/releases
- Work with application teams to design, implement and migrate test environments.
- Support tuning MFT systems and application code.
- Work with peers to develop and improve controls, stream-line procedures through automation, update documentation and implement new functionality.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to translate business requirements and functional specifications into optimal solutions implementing performant, scalable designs and stable systems.
- Work with technical experts throughout the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise solutions, and in addition, you will help ensure new and existing solutions are implemented with insight into industry best practices, modernization/optimization strategies, and architectures.
Requirements (Must Have):
- 8+ years solution design and development experience.
- Demonstrate skills in performance tuning, design and troubleshooting.
- Detailed knowledge of the agile software management process.
- Ability to design Managed File Transfer infrastructure hardware and software architecture.
- Technical knowledge of Linux, Windows, mainframe and Cloud Operating Systems.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements into technical requirements, design specifications, architectural details and prototypes.
- Expertise in file transfer protocols, E2E development/testing of MFT flows, industry standards for secure file transmission, network requirements and API enablement.
Preferences (Nice to Have):
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, RESTful web services, MSSQL, MySQL, MariaDB , and/or shell scripts.
- Familiarity with file transmission in the Google cloud is a plus.
- Degree in any STEM subject.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.