Senior Associate, Data Advisor (R-12999)
Remote - United States /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Senior Associate, Data Advisor is part of a small team of DA’s that support Alliance clients as the D&B data SME and act as the Data Advisory Services (DAS) front door to direct sales providing intake support to their transactional data requests and IQ support inquiries.
Essential Key Responsibilities
- The Senior Associate, Data Advisor will support a portfolio of alliance clients as the SME on D&B data ensuring the enablement, consumption and value realization of D&B data for third party alliance clients working closely with their sales team to propose creative solutions to support client needs.
- The Senior Associate, Data Advisor will deliver a positive client experience by partnering with internal Sales, Data Advisory teams and Global Content organizations to drive client value, utilization, and retention of Alliances.
- Drive D&B IQ value enablement for alliance clients running alliance client files through the D&B IQ tool and providing D&B IQ report walkthroughs and overviews to alliance sales or directly to alliance clients as needed.
- Assist in the DAS ad-hoc consulting request process by responding to sales created SFDC Cases and contacting sales to better understand the nature of the request and customer need. If the request is very transactional, could be resolved within 2 hours and requires minimum support the DA can resolve the request and marsit as completed. If it requires more than transactional support the DA will assist in routing the request to the appropriate Data Advisor, Data Strategy Consultant or Principal Consultant.
- Learn and follow the DAS Consultative Engagement Process (CEP) or similar to provide quality and consistency in approach to client engagements. Interpret and translate results into confident, insightful actionable recommendations that that meet client business objectives and strategies.
- Respond to D&B IQ support requests from direct sales made via a ticket request process. Understand the sales person’s issue. If it can be resolved by providing additional education or insight the DA can resolve else, they will route the request as appropriate to the D&B IQ reporting team.
- The purpose of the DAS team is to retain and grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. A Senior Associate, Data Advisor is expected to be passionate about the data and our client’s success.
- A Senior Associate, Data Advisor should strongly reflect our company objectives to honor the client, steward our data, protect and grow the franchise, develop new insights and develop our people. These objectives drive everything we do…from how we engage with our clients to how we energize and support one another.
- Combined work experience of 5+ years in selling, designing, and/or delivering successful consulting engagements.
- Familiarity using D&B products or related/competitive solutions is a plus.
- Self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively support clients with projects to ensure fulfillment of contract deliverables.
- Ability to collaborate with key client stakeholders and partners to understand business drivers and create and present outputs that provide compelling/comprehensive data insights specific to D&B capabilities or solutions.
- Comprehensive analytical aptitude with demonstrated capabilities in data management, data hygiene/matching , data stewardship including understanding data mapping/ workflow documentation.
- Experience with analyzing or working with commercial data a plus.
- 5+ years experience within commercial industries (technology, banking, retail, communications, etc.) and business disciplines (sales, marketing, finance, supply chain, compliance, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Hands-on experience with data management tools, techniques and technologies required.
- Proficiency in desktop analysis applications (SQL, SAS, MS Access, Excel, etc.) is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is required, concentrations in Computer Sciences, Analytics or Finance is a plus.
- PMP or similar training/certification is a plus.
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.