Sarajevo - Bosnia and Herzegovina /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
We are currently looking for an extremely motivated, independent and organized person (M / F) for the position of Sales Advisor.
A candidate who is successful in solving the challenges of this job and enjoys an active and pleasant working environment is welcome.
We are looking for a professional who is guided by the provision of high services, enjoys contacts with clients and close cooperation with other departments in the company.
Someone who has a good understanding of customer needs, quality and business value and you can easily understand the bigger picture, the desired improvement and learning new ones is in the right place.
• Active acquisition of new clients
• Daily calling of potential new clients (cold calling)
• Accounting for the sales funnel (pipeline)
• Effective closing of sales
• Preparation and sending of offers to potential clients
• Participation in marketing activities with the intention of gaining new potential customers
• Participation in creating new sales approaches
Experience in telephone communication is not required, but it is an advantage
• English language - writing and oral communication
• pronounced communication and presentation skills
• positive attitude towards sales
• proactivity and enthusiasm
• desire to learn, improve and advance
• readiness to work under pressure
• pleasant and professional behavior when contacting clients
• dedication and team spirit
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.