Specialist, Technology Sourcing and Procurement (R-13096)
Jacksonville - Florida - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is seeking a Specialist – Technology Services Sourcing & Procurement to join their Global Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management organization. This individual will oversee and execute sourcing, negotiation and contracting activities across direct and indirect categories working closely with our Technology Business Partners to fulfill their Technology Services needs.
If you’re an experienced negotiator who has operated successfully in a complex, global environment and thrives on value generation, collaboration and visibility, this is the opportunity for you.
Manage and execute services sourcing methodology, initiatives including but not limited to developing sourcing plans, obtaining business alignment, negotiating and executing contracts and generating savings further described below:
This role will be remote and near a US D&B Office Location – Center Valley, PA, Austin, TX, Jacksonville, FL or Florham Park, NJ.
- Proactively engage and collaborate with stakeholders to understand sourcing opportunities, develop requirements, evaluate and conduct competitive RFx events, select supplier(s), negotiate and contract.
- Consistently conduct market research and work across multiple departments to understand demand, supplier trends and user requirements and potential opportunities within assigned sourcing area.
- Meet or exceed value generation inclusive of savings and customer satisfaction goals.
- Draft, negotiate and execute contracts in close collaboration with the business, Legal, IT Security, Vendor Management and other relevant business partners.
- Develop sourcing plans with estimated spend, costs and potential savings based on identified opportunities, expected demand, and contract renewal pipeline.
- Work closely with others in the GSPV organization and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements
- Adhere to GSPV policy, procedures and processes driving understanding, adherence and compliance across the business – support, guide, train and communicate.
- Execute non-category Sourcing initiatives and projects as required and assigned by Sourcing Leader.
- Bachelor’s degree, 3+ years of sourcing, negotiation, procurement, contracting and stakeholder management experience or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education.
- Our ideal candidate will have a breath of knowledge in the IT/Technology Services space with generalist capabilities across multiple areas.
- Experienced in negotiating and contracting for IT/Tech Services including but not limited to Professional and Consulting Services.
- Knowledge of Market Data related to IT/Tech Services.
- Thorough understanding of the commercial environment, and best practices for sourcing, deploying and managing external partners.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills and proven Value generation (cost-savings, DPO, etc.) results.
- Excellent listening and communication skills with ability to present ideas in a concise and organized manner.
- Strong attention to detail, project coordination skills, results oriented and well organized.
- “Business Curious” and eager to invest time building effective relationships with internal stakeholders to fully understand our business, build confidence and be a trusted advisor.
- Respectful, collaborative, experienced working in multi-functional and cross-cultural team is desirable.
- Flexibility to work with team members across time zones when needed.
- Proficiency in procurement tools, such as WD, or SAP/Ariba/Fieldglass.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.