Customer Service Specialist
Cardiff - Wales /
Sales Support /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
An individual contributor role dedicated to the effective resolution of tactical customer inquiries and the continuous improvement of team operational performance and customer satisfaction
- Accurate, timely, complete and consistent global customer support involving resolution of multi-channel inquiries from customers of Dun & Bradstreet requiring a specialized skillset in Technology, Data, Product Usage, Cancellation Avoidance or Complaint Handling. Responsible for working in a team environment to provide an exceptional level of service to all customers by listening empathetically to the customer, identifying and defining the customer needs and delivering service to meet those needs
- Develops and builds knowledge on D&B products, services, Data supply chain, procedures and technology, sales offerings and positioning or negotiation/conflict avoidance techniques as relevant to each respective team.
- Participate in group projects including new product launch preparation, tool adjustment/roll-out, process improvement, Advisor training etc.
- 1) Product Usage –The primary use cases, feature functionality, workflow, navigation, and user set-up/management for the suite of relevant products.
- 2) Data/Data Supply Chain –The elements, global coverage, and representation of D&B content as well as in the systemic collection, correction, and data flow processes that underpin our content delivery.
- 3) Technology – The core components, connectivity, diagnostic tools, monitoring and troubleshooting of the D&B product and data platforms/infrastructure and its management. This includes ITIL Service Mgmt., basic knowledge of XML, SOAP, and REST(JSON), working knowledge of VB/ASP, .NET Technologies (VB.NET), C#, .NET MCV, JAVA/JDK/J2EE/sprint/eclipse, PHP/Python and SQL/Oracle/Sybase and proficiency in internet related applications such as email clients and web browsers.
- 4) Contract Cancellation Avoidance – The negotiation and objection handling associated with customer attempts to cancel their D&B services, anchored in the value recognition and use cases of the relevant product suite, sales discounts and offerings, appropriate positioning and pricing, sales compliance practices, and transaction processing.
- 5) Complaint Management - The facilitation, negotiation and successful resolution of high profile complaints. These include sources of reputational, legal, or financial threat to Dun and Bradstreet
- 6) Customer Service Tools and applications – These include Salesforce (Case Management, Reporting, Escalation, etc), Query Resolution Master Process, Vocalize dashboards and navigation, DUNS Right, DUNS Link, Phoenix etc.