Accountant, Order Management (R-15162)
Jacksonville - Florida - United States
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
This role will be part of the Order Management team focusing on financial analysis and reporting of the Order Management applications, as well as reconciliations and audits. As a key resource on the team, you will collaborate with the downstream teams and business partners to ensure accurate and timely reconciliations and/or reporting between Order Management and the provisioning/financial applications these systems integrate with.
- Analyze, record, and ensure completeness for monthly financial results, including monthly revenue system closing
- Complete monthly and/or ad-hoc reconciliations while in compliance with SOX controls, inclusive of issue resolution
- Complete SOX and external audit requests as well as walkthroughs as required by the business
- Perform enterprise system projects along with any additional ad hoc project work required by the business.
- Create and maintain reporting and analyses for the above or other as required by the business
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years significant financial experience, including accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, while attention to process and detail; intellectually curious
- Advanced Excel skills required, especially in developing formulas for analyzing large quantities of data
- Previous financial system experience (e.g. Workday, Rev Pro or similar), Business Objects) required with Salesforce experience being a plus
- Ability to sit, speak and operate telephone and/or computer for long periods of time
- Ability to handle pressure, stressful conditions, and conflict resolution
- Ability to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- Regular attendance in the office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact collaboratively cross functionally and all levels
- Ability to manage a large workload and adapt to re-prioritization as necessary in a rapidly changing environment
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.