Senior Talent Acquisition Associate (R-13939)
Jacksonville - Florida - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The People Team:
Our vision is to enrich the lives of every Dun & Bradstreet team member around the globe. We are deeply committed to creating an amazing place to work and do business with, our team’s goals and commitment are aligned with that commitment.
Come and be a part of a Sales Talent Acquisition team based in Jacksonville, FL that is passionate about our forward-thinking talent strategy and delivering a best in class new hire experience!
Your Role Will Include:
- Managing full life cycle recruiting including requisition creation, direct sourcing, candidate assessment and offer negotiation.
- Building effective partnerships with hiring leaders so you fully understand our business and feel confident when explaining it to others.
- Ability to find and use innovative methods of sourcing to engage passive talent.
- Being a trusted advisor to hiring leaders and will be able to help guide thinking around the best profiles for our roles.
- Delivering a best-in-class candidate experience through timely communication and transparency.
- Ability to adapt to change and the flexibility to support an Agile organization.
- 3-5 years of full life cycle recruiting experience. Experience recruiting sales talent and/or previous agency experience is a plus!
- You will have business acumen and the motivation to learn a complex business.
- You are data inspired and have experience using data to find and assess talent and drive action.
- Proven experience with Relationship Management. You can provide examples of how you influenced a hiring leader through clearly communicating labor market reality, demonstrating a deep understanding of the organizational strategy or challenging a hiring leader’s assumptions.
- You have direct sourcing experience and will be able to talk through your direct sourcing strategies.
- You are highly organized and have a high attention to detail. Experience using Lever is a plus.
- Team player who is comfortable assisting peers when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.