Sales Operations Global Strategy & Business Development
Helsinki - Finland /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
GO Process is Dun & Bradstreet's Multi-Market Process established to allow D&B's Worldwide Network to deliver a consistent solution to its customers, foster internal cooperation, alignment, and ensure fair and equitable compensation for all Worldwide Network members who participate in globally structured deals. Specialist Sales Operations for WWN Global Opportunity Management is part of our global network of business champions, working with Dun & Bradstreet’s sales teams and the Worldwide Network (WWN) to drive global sales while ensuring overall contract compliance.
Essential Key Responsibilities
- Serve as the GO champion for the Nordic market and managing GO requests ranging from standard off the shelf requests to more complex GO requests
- Often serve as D&B’s middle-person with frequent negotiation / relationship management between sales and D&B partners to help close deals that make good sense for the business on both sides
- Oversee and provide guidance to sales teams to help them operate within the company’s policies on global sales
- Establish and execute internal company pricing for new data assets
- Liaise with all appropriate team members when needed (product, legal, finance, Sr. sales leadership, and WWN partners) to ensure D&B products align to policy and suggest changes where and when needed to ensure compliance.
- Calculate compensation for all completed GOs and coordinate with finance to submit payment
- Assist in developing and evolving the existing GO process and procedures to improve efficiencies.Kind
- This is not an exhaustive list of all functions or responsibilities the employee may be required to perform; the employee may be required to perform additional functions as necessary.
- Dun & Bradstreet reserves the right to revise the job description at any time.
- Employment with the Company is at will (where applicable).
- Analytical problem solver and relationship builder.
- Someone who can creatively negotiate, selling the value of a deal in a way that balances a good ongoing relationship between our business members, our sales teams, and our customers.
- 3-5 years of progressively increasing responsibility in any of the following Sales, Project Management, Finance, Customer Service, or Data & Operations.
- 3 years' experience in handling negotiations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships globally
- Results orientated mindset with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Capable of learning policy & actively applying it to real life situations and ultimately be viewed as a subject matter expert
- A team player who would enjoy working with cross functional teams from around the globe
- Fluency /written & verbal) in English and another Nordic language (Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish)
- Having a creative mindset of continuous improvements
- Relevant experience or university degree