Delivery Consultant - Project Manager (R-13649)
Center Valley (Hybrid) - Pennsylvania - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
As an Associate Delivery Consultant, you will work with cross-functional teams to own and manage customer accounts. You are responsible for creating and supporting deliverables for customers. This includes preparing project specifications for file deliverables, working with contracts to ensure they are compliant and direct customer communications about the deliverables. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, energetic team player and can adapt to change in a fast past environment.
- Own and Manage Customer Accounts (range of complexity and exposure from Medium to High).
- Recurring and Ad hoc Requests.
- Analyze Customer Requirements and establish and monitor project timelines.
- Prepare project specifications and work directly with Vendors to ensure projects are completed accurately and on time, driving customer satisfaction.
- Ensure consistency and compliance of output in relation to customer contract.
- Provide Consultative Support to business partners and/or customers.
- Evaluate and recommend alternatives and options with outside in lens.
- Promote expanded knowledge of Delivery processes.
- Research issues involving data quality or potential service failures
- Support Delivery Transformation and Specialized Initiatives.
- Participate in specialty teams and/or transformation initiatives by taking lead roles in key initiatives.
- 4 year college degree in Business Management or the equivalent in practical experience.
- Strong problem solving, high attention to detail, analytical and time management skills.
- Must be able to communicate (oral & written) complex order specifications and possess experience in establishing project schedules.
- Results-oriented individual, able to handle multiple and/or complex priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Project management experience and proven quality assurance expertise.
- Experience with Data Management and Analytics.
- Ability to handle pressure, stressful conditions, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed.
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.