Sales Manager, Inside Sales Account Managers SMB (R-13898)
Jacksonville - Florida - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Oversight and leadership of a team of account managers in the Small Business Channel focused on new customer acquisition for small and medium sized businesses.
Essential Key Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of account managers and coaches that proactively call and receive incoming calls from customers throughout the United States to sell new business, cross-sell and up-sell D&B Service offerings to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Drive customer experience through direct and indirect customer contact/interactions to ensure positive customer behavior. Provide daily coaching to all team members through a variety of methods and applications to change both sales team member and customer behavior. Through sales analytics, ensures our team members understand and professional communicate our services to customers by demonstrating our commitment to their profitability.
- Responsible for personnel administration for the team, including (but not limited to): salary review, coaching & training, team member development, performance management and employee relations.
- Collaborate with all Emerging Businesses partners: Campaign Marketing, Reporting and Analytics, Finance, Sales Operations, Sales Planning, Human Resources and other Sales leaders to raise overall sales performance.
Education/Experience and Competencies:
- 2 years employed with the business or BS/BA in Business related field, preferred.
- Cannot be on any type of written warning for the 12 months prior to application; Must be at or above 100% for a 12-month rolling average prior to application.
- Strong interpersonal platform and excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong technical aptitude with CRM experience, call center technologies and Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Deep understanding of Credit on Self, Risk Management, and Sales & Marketing Solutions.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high energy environment and think quickly on your feet to solve problems.
- Self-starter with ability to motivate a sales team to achieve results by handling multiple priorities and effectively lead teams through change.
- Proven track record in demonstrating strong sales performance results.
- Goal oriented and analytical.
- Ability to empower team members to make decisions that drive results for their customers.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.