Marketing Associate - Digital Marketing (R-15337)
Kwun Tong - Hong Kong
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
- Create compelling written content on digital media platforms for B2B;
- Plan and execute for digital media campaigns – key channels: website, social media, Youtube;
- Optimize and maintain website content to maximize for SEO and SEM;
- Support marketing operations such as procurement, new supplier onboarding and internal compliance processes of marketing agencies/suppliers;
- Closely working with various internal stakeholders across sales, product/solutions, customer services, finance etc.
- Degree or above, preferably in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, or Public Relations majors;
- At least 1-year of relevant working experience in the marketing field;
- Passionate in creative writing and digital marketing;
- Prefer experience in B2B marketing;
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese with bilingual copywriting skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership, team players, well organized with good problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.