Inside Sales Account Executive II (R-14533)
Florham Park (Hybrid) - New Jersey - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
This position is responsible for generating the revenue from renewal and growth of existing clients. The Account Manager must show an ability to navigate across several different job functions including but not limited to marketing, sales, sales operations. Additionally, the Account Manager may identify and grow their base of clients via referrals, cold calling, and lead follow-up for Dun & Bradstreet’s Sales Acceleration products focused small and medium sized businesses with annual revenue sales up to $500M. This position is responsible for generating revenue from existing customers through consultative selling, following a proven quarterly review process and outstanding customer service practices.
A minimum of two years quota achievement and shown proficiency in internal process and products are required for career advancement. Maintaining a year to date percent to plan in top 20% of peer group.
- Manage a portfolio of 200 - 300 accounts and $1.8 – $2.8 M in revenue. Responsibilities include renewing and growing. Providing business solutions that impact performance within the customer’s functional areas: risk management, finance, marketing, purchasing, and technology.
- Qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria.
- Identifies key business leaders and builds and maintains long-term relationships with client key influencers and buyers.
- Create, execute and manage high activity prospecting plans to build a robust pipeline within assigned territory.
- Use tools such as Outreach and Sales Navigator to prospect and gain interest in new offerings from D&B and use Salesforce.com for notes and forecasting purposes.
- Proactively pursues business development opportunities cross selling into existing clients across multiple roles and levels including but not limited to sales leadership, marketing leadership, sales operations and C-suite and to meet renewal and enrichment goals.
- Lead the development of a strategy and plan for the growth of assigned accounts by maximizing efficiencies and identifying potential opportunities where Dun & Bradstreet can add significant value.
- Maintains full fluency in Dun & Bradstreet’s products and services and how they are sold to deliver value (value proposition) in the marketplace.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred
- 3- 5 years of high-value, business-to-business, solution sales experience is required
- Highly driven, focused and committed with a proven track record of consistent sales achievement
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.