Associate Delivery - Product (R-13168)
Mumbai - India /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Product set up for India, use case identification & Go to Market –
1. Drive the development and GTM of digital, sales and marketing products in India. These products are in the field of Sales Acceleration / Master Data Management / Sales Acquisition
2. Deep knowledge of working with information and data products in Sales & Marketing use case is a must
3. Research Product use cases identify the relevant personas suitable for engagement while product outreach is conducted. Develop “Go to Market “Strategy with a cohesive product vision and objective goals for the product on its market launch
4. Study market with Product placement, competition presence and similar products with comparable features and create the relevant inward-looking content for product strategy
5. Formulate Product strategy with inputs from internal and external stakeholders by driving market research and conversations with Sales and product teams
6. Identify Data needs for local markets and drive their acquisitions for providing solutions to customers
7. Work with International counterparts in product organization for right fit features for India, product set-up, contracting and billing
8. Local legal and finance team liaising for order forms, contracts, pricing and billing processes
9. Drive marketing and communication strategy by working closely with Marketing Communications team to ensure the product’s capabilities are showcased and right set of marketing tools are leveraged during the product centric marketing campaigns
10. Work with Marketing Communications team to come up with lucrative and effective product collaterals and marketing content
11. Support and analyze the product’s marketing campaigns to ensure right personas are targeted during the outreach and marketing activities result into a sizable sales funnel
Prospecting & Sales Support –
• Identify the right personas to support the prospecting phase during market outreach. Support the sales for ongoing prospecting activities.
• Create and monitor Sales funnel based on the Marketing activities. Maintain the sales funnel and ensure adequate support is provided for conversion from the conversations
• Actively participate in product demonstrations to drive the right use cases and effectively communicate the product offerings to prospects
• Liaise between the market and product team to ensure timely feedback on the competition and any relevant information from prospects and customers.
• Support the Contracting process by providing functional inputs on scope of work, seek resolution from legal and finance teams and other internal stakeholders
• Own the prospecting process to refine product collaterals and outreach content. Keep a track of competitive solutions and liaise with sales over competitive studies for products
• Proven track record of successful customer engagement
Delivery Management –1. Ensure Delivery management is supported adequately by allocating the right resources for delivery for each customer signup.
2. Monitor the usage trends and interact with the strategic customers to provide the requisite support to the customers
3. Resolve any customer queries and ensure agreed SLAs are met by the delivery team. Work with internal stakeholders for any exception handling
4. Provide content support and inputs to the Product Operations and Delivery team members
5. Work closely with customers to enhance delivery and support infrastructure and processes
MBA (Tier I/II College) with 3 to 5 relevant years of experience in Operations, delivery or analyst profile, product management experience an add-on.
Prior experience in managing data / information products for sales / marketing use case is a must. Experience through omni channel delivery / client acquisition is an add-on
Proven track record of successful customer engagement and team management
Acting as mentor to team members by ensuring tactical and strategic inputs on managing deliverables and customer engagement
Proven track record of supporting platform-based products and good understanding of the underlying technology
Leads by example and demonstrates the personas including product advocacy and ownership
Excellent communication skills and independent delivery support
Highly customer-focused and result-oriented
Ability to have strong relationship with Sales and other corporate functions to achieve India objectives
Primary External Interactions
Decision makers (CXO’s) at MNCs, Corporates & Banks
Primary Internal Interactions
Product Engineering, Product Support Team, Sales Team, IT infrastructure, Content Team, Legal, Finance,
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.