Senior Manager, Sourcing & Procurement (R-14370)
Jacksonville - Florida - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is seeking a Senior Manager, Sourcing & Procurement, Marketing & General to join their Global Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management organization. This individual will manage, oversee and execute sourcing, negotiation, contracting and procurement activities across indirect and direct categories in support of Marketing and General business areas (i.e., facilities, travel, etc.) ensuring management, oversight and execution of associated activities in collaboration with GSPV Market Leaders, Partners, Stakeholders and Negotiation Contracting Teams.
This role will be hybrid and near a D&B Office Location in the US (Center Valley, PA, Austin, TX, Jacksonville, FL, Florham Park, NJ) or in the Nordics Region (Sweden, Finland, Germany).
Occasional travel may be required. If you’re an experienced negotiator who has operated successfully in a complex, global environment and thrives on value generation, collaboration and visibility, this is the opportunity for you.
- Directly manage and lead sourcing and procurement activities in support of Marketing and General business areas (i.e. facilities, travel, etc.). Lead and develop sourcing, negotiation and contracting team members ensuring oversight and execution in collaboration with GSPV Market Leaders, Partners, Stakeholders and Negotiation Contracting Teams to leverage existing relationships globally, mitigate supply chain risks, generate Value, drive COE and ensure compliance with policies, process and procedures end to end.
- Implement sourcing and procurement methodology for associate focus areas.
- Execute sourcing, negotiation, contracting and procurement initiatives including, but not limited to strategic planning, business alignment and execution.
- Engage, foster relationships, and collaborate with stakeholders across Global Sourcing, Procurement & Vendor Management (GSPV), Business Areas both domestically and internationally.
- Assess opportunities, develop requirements, lead RFx events, identify, engage, and select suppliers, and contract for goods and services globally.
- Consistently Conduct market research leveraging both internal and external SME’s, information, professional networks and market intelligence sources to understand demand, the market, mitigate risks, supplier trends and potential value generation (savings, avoidances, etc.) opportunities.
- Develop sourcing plans with estimated spend, costs and potential savings based on identified opportunities, expected demand, and contract renewal pipeline
- Manage complex negotiations, draft and execute contracts in close collaboration with stakeholders, Legal, IT Security, Vendor Management, and other relevant business partners to ensure proper contract authoring, reviews, and risk mitigation.
- Work closely with others in the GSPV organization and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements
- Champion, drive and adhere to GSPV policy, procedures and processes driving COE understanding, adherence, and compliance across the business – support, guide, train and communicate.
- Meet or exceed value generation inclusive of yearly Hard Savings and customer satisfaction goals.
- Execute initiatives and projects as required and assigned by Leader
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of sourcing, negotiation, contracting, procurement and stakeholder management experience with a minimum of 3 years team management experience or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education. Our ideal candidate will have a breath of knowledge in the Marketing and General business areas and team management experience.
- Knowledge of Market Data related to Marketing Technologies Martech or Advertising technologies Adtech.
- Thorough understanding of the commercial environment, best and future practices and the deployment / management of internal and external partners.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills and proven Value generation (cost-savings, DPO, etc.) results.
- Excellent listening and communication skills with ability to present ideas in a concise and organized manner.
- Strong attention to detail, project coordination skills, results oriented and well organized.
- “Business Curious” and eager to invest time building effective relationships with internal stakeholders to fully understand our business, build confidence and be a trusted advisor.
- Respectful, collaborative, experienced working in multi-functional and cross-cultural team is desirable.
- Flexibility to work with team members across time zones when needed.
- Proficiency in procurement tools, such as WD, or SAP/Ariba/Fieldglass.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.