Senior Solutions Sales Advisor
Prague - Czechia /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The main goal for Business Development Director is to grow the value of portfolio by acquiring new customers within Enterprise segment in Czech Republic (>38m EURO annual turnover) or developing the existing Customers via cross-selling activities. Business Development Director cooperates with Relationship Managers (who look after existing customers) and Consultants and is supported by Customer Service Team in daily operations.
Dun & Bradstreet plays a crucial role in Data & Analytics industry offering its customers a wide range of solutions to support decision processes across all industries. We support Customers with products built around the biggest global commercial Database (>500m companies Worldwide) containing ready-to use or customizable (web-portal or API) solutions in areas of B2B Credit Risk Assessment, Data Management, Marketing/Lead automation and KYC/KYV processes (AML and ESG related). We offer great opportunities for development within an international environment while working for a well-known and stock-listed U.S. based company.
- Creation of growth strategy plans to effectively prioritize sales effort
- Active search of new prospects and their conversion into new Customers
- Consultative sales & presentation of solutions (onsite or in Prospect/Customer office). Creation of valid offers according to internal policy
- Pre-contractual negotiations with clients (Challenger Sales approach), setting agreements (supported by Company lawyers) and closing of deals
- Conducting initial onboarding of customers to purchased services and handing it over to relevant Relationship Manager within the Team (according to internal rules)
This is not an exhaustive list of all functions or responsibilities the employee may be required to perform; the employee may be required to perform additional functions as required
- Education: A relevant University Degree + relevant experience (preferably) or a High School Diploma with minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role supported by a strong acumen of business skills (communication, organizational structures, economics, sales etc.)
- Fluent English and Czech
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Work experience in Industries offering technology (CRM, ERP, DataMarts, Process automatization) or offering data/ analytics to Enterprise segment might by additional advantage
- Must be available to travel (up to 40%)
What we offer:
- Company car - SKODA Octavia/Superb
- Notebook and a cell phone (incl data services)
- 25 days of holiday and 5 paid days of sick/family days, 2 volunteer days, 1 unsick day
- Flexible start/end working hours and regular home office (max 4 day per week)
- Meal vouchers daily
- Monthly pension contribution (2,5 % of salary)
- English lessons, training & development and events
- Multisport (sport card) card with contribution.