Sales Leader, Sales & Marketing Solutions (R-10980)
Remote - United States /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Sales & Marketing is an exciting and rapidly growing area of Dun & Bradstreet’s almost 200-year-old business. The AVP, S&MS will be responsible for leading a high skilled team of S&MS Specialists in driving sales our S&MS solutions to existing customers and new logos. This role will work closely with their team to uncover and plan for sales growth opportunity in data-driven and analytical products focused on uncovering, measuring and managing third party risk for companies
- Lead a highly skilled team of nine S&MS Sales Specialists in NA (incl Canada) that own driving meaningful customer value and sustained YOY sales growth with D&B’s Strategic and Field customers Ensure a plan is in place to achieve sales performance objectives on a monthly basis at both a channel and individual sales rep level. Includes:
- Consistent measurement, tracking, and reporting of key financial metrics to include new opportunities, expenses, overall sales, etc.
- Consistent opportunity and forecast review with team members as well as Channel leader and leader NA
- Manage team member development and talent. Ensure we have the right level of talent in place to be successful through continual evaluation and consistent coaching.
- Includes: Working with team members on their personal development plans to ensure they are consistently learning and improving Work with team to expand relationships with C-level and senior members of clients in order to develop more meaningful customer relationships offering greater value
- Industry thought leadership- leverage deep knowledge and experience within the Sales, Marketing & Digital space to help identify areas of future growth for D&B. Identify and participate in industry and company sponsored events and panels to further demonstrate thought leadership of D&B within the S&MS space. Work collaboratively with internal partners within different functional areas to ensure tight alignment of priorities and resources
- Combined selling and sales leadership experience of 15+ years within Sales & Marketing industry
- Proven success with driving new and existing multi-million dollar engagements in a highly complex, changing environment to ensure achievement of objectives and significant customer value
- Demonstration of original thought in business plan development and history of successful execution against those plans
- Demonstrated ability to manage a geographically remote team of associates in a manner that instills a strong belief in achieving team goals, focuses on preparedness, creates a passion for winning and personal development/growth.
- A team before self approach to achievement
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.