Marketing Associate Norway
Oslo - Norway /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet’s award-winning marketing & communications team is looking for a Marketing Associate for Norway with a strong focus on growing strategic Norwegian accounts, generating new business and building awareness in the Norwegian market.
The Dun & Bradstreet marketing and communications department focuses on implementing campaigns to engage our customers, prospects and other key stakeholders to generate demand and enable our sales teams. We cover all aspects of B2B marketing including brand, messaging, media relations, corporate communications, product marketing, field marketing, digital, demand creation, events, and customer analytics.
Our mission is to deliver world class solutions that will position Dun & Bradstreet as the world’s leading data and analytics company. We’re looking for a motivated, energetic marketer to join us and play a critical role in helping us succeed!
We are seeking an experienced, confident, and energetic marketing professional to drive the development, planning and execution of the marketing activities for Dun & Bradstreet in Norway. The Marketing Associate is responsible for:
• Planning, coordinating, and executing all marketing activities in the Norwegian market in close collaboration with our Nordic demand generation, web, marketing operations, marketing analytics, brand, PR & communication- and local sales and management teams
• You will also strategise, execute, and optimise a data-driven customer marketing strategy to achieve sales goals
- Plan and execute activities and events to support business growth
- Manage the Norwegian marketing plan and budget and coordinate all activities in the Norwegian market
- Activate activities and campaigns in the Norwegian market in close collaboration with the demand gen team
- Develop KPIs to monitor success and report on progress
- Work closely with the Norwegian Sales management to align to and support the Norwegian business plans
- Work in partnership with our wider international marketing and communications team to ensure tone of voice and messaging in the Norwegian translations of web, collateral and other activities
- You will also contribute to cross regional activities for Nordics & Baltics and wider international activities and campaigns
What we’re looking for:
- We’re looking for an experienced, forward-thinking, data driven marketing professional with a proven track record of driving growth in the Norwegian market. You will be hands on, able to create compelling content and campaigns, and able to clearly communicate ideas and value to internal and external stakeholders, including at senior level.
Your skills and experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent, with a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in marketing
- Proven track record of managing multichannel activities and campaigns in the Norwegian market, demonstrable success impacting pipeline growth is a plus
- Experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns and customer marketing activities using digital tactics, events, webinars and emails as well as content creation
- Able to manage multiple marketing programs simultaneously
- Fluent spoken and written Norwegian and English
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to understand and articulate key business drivers to senior decision makers in a variety of industry sectors
- Team player with the ability to build relationships on the ground in Norway and within the Nordic, European and International Marketing and Communications teams
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Knowledge of Marketo or equivalent
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.