Senior Sales Manager (R-15111)
Delhi - India
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Designation: Unit Sales Manager/ Senior Sales Manager
SBU: Sales & Marketing Solutions
Reports to: Regional Head
• Managing existing and new stream of business with large corporates typically Fortune 1000 companies across industries and responsible for growing business
• Responsible for pitching B2B Data-related or Data-based product solutions,
B2B Print Ad /Sponsorship & Advertisement Sales for Intellectual Property events, conferences, conclaves, roundtables, summits etc.
• Pitching SAAS & DAAS solutions to key decision makers in Corporates/PSUs/Banks
(CXO / Director -level contacts in Marketing/PR/Corporate Communication functions)
• Authoritative business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations
• Complete Ownership of assigned accounts from Lead Generation to Delivery of final
• Liaising with the operations team for a smooth delivery of the product and ensuring the
service expectations of the customers are met
• Manage accurate forecasts - providing and maintaining a qualified and up to date funnel, reporting to management on a defined, regular basis
• Working with solution architect at D&B to resolve client needs with our data solutions
• Maps allocated accounts and builds strong work relationships with clients for repeat business
• Responsible for implementation and migrating existing customers on D&B's new business platforms
• Acts as a product expert, leveraging internal knowledge to build trust and respect with both internal and external customers
• Ensures highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered to while meeting sales targets
• Organizes and attends theme-based events which cater to CXO/CMO Level individuals as part of the customer acquisition Strategy.
• MBA or any relevant post-graduation with minimum experience of 7+ years in Corporate/B2B sales
• Highly customer-focused and result-oriented
• Seasoned salesperson from a in customer centric organizations, delivering value through solutioning and consultative sales
• Strong Influencing and collaboration skills to leverage relationships across stakeholders to successfully drive results
• Highly articulate with excellent business communication (verbal and written) skills and presentation skills suitable for a global corporate environment
• Create an environment orientated to trust, open communication, creative thinking & cohesive team effort.
Primary External Interactions
• Decision makers (CXO’s) at MNCs, Large Indian Corporates, PSU’s and Banks
Primary Internal Interactions
• Operations Team, Finance, HR, Facility, IT Infrastructure, Heads of Other SBU.
• Strong interpersonal and Presentation skills • Excellent influencing and negotiation skills • Good business acumen and sound market knowledge • Ability to motivate and lead a team • Initiative, drive and enthusiasm • Good planning and organizational skills • The ability to work calmly under pressure.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.