ServiceNow Scrum Master (R-13809)
Austin (Hybrid) - Texas - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new and growing team as part of Dun & Bradstreet’s ITSM Transformation initiative. This initiative aims to transform IT Service Management through the delivery of a standard global operating model & Enterprise platform supported by a single data model, automation, and a simplified and integrated end-user experience. The Enterprise Platform Team partners closely with ITSM Practice and Service Owners to ensure our IT Service Management Platform, ServiceNow, is optimally configured to support global processes and provides maximum value to the Enterprise.
The ServiceNow Scrum Master is a full-time position reporting to the Senior Director of Service Management Platforms. You will lead the ServiceNow Platform Scrum Team, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness according to agile methodologies. This role requires strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and someone who is a team player with excellent oral and written communication skills. As a ServiceNow Scrum at Dun & Bradstreet, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and delivering solutions that transform the way we work.
- Leads the ServiceNow scrum team, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness according to agile methodologies
- Facilitates all scrum events: daily stand-up meetings, sprint review, grooming and retrospectives
- Works closely with the development team to plan and execute sprints
- Identifies and addresses any issues that may arise during the development process
- Communicates effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Provides leadership and guidance to the development team
- Collaborates with product owners, program or project managers to communicate delivery timeline and escalate any key risks or issues impeding scrum effectiveness
- Possesses knowledge of the Now Platform and applications and how they’re used internally and can interpret and validate technical specifications and designs
- Oversees the overall release process to production
- Works closely with the core platform team when upgrades occur
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in software management or project management field
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow’s products, features and capabilities
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent certification highly desired
- ITIL certification highly desired
- Expert knowledge of agile methodologies, testing and QA best practices
- Proven and verifiable history of analyzing business situations and working within a group environment to provide efficient and effective software solutions
- Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced, exciting, ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with business partners
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues utilizing native capabilities and without unnecessary customizations
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.