Account Executive III (R-13523)
Austin - Texas - United States /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
As an Account Executive on our Sales team, you’ll be joining a team of highly successful and accomplished Account Executives while collaborating with our Shared Services team that is equally accomplished to help support the selling motions and provide a foundation for customer success.
In this role, you will be the face to help your customers leverage Dun & Bradstreet’s vast data cloud of over 420 million companies around the world to help better inform critical business decisions in the Finance Solutions, Sales & Marketing Solutions and Third Party Risk & Compliance areas.
This is a vital Account Executive role leading the sales process working in conjunction with the shared services teams to drive Finance Solutions, Sales & Marketing Solutions and Third Party Risk & Compliance solution revenue within both existing customers and new logo prospects. This Account Executive position leads all efforts in building the “value story” to maximize customer success and mutually beneficial customer scenarios. This role is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the customers’ business challenges, determining where D&B can provide value, proposing the best solution(s) to meet customer needs and creating a compelling customer value business case.
- Sales – Responsible for building strong relationships at senior levels and identifying opportunities with D&B’s customers, by providing value added solutions in the areas of decision support & and overall portfolio management for credit risk management, sales & marketing solutions and supply & compliance management. Leverage knowledge of industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with both internal and external customers.
- Client Relationships – Closely align with internal senior D&B sales leaders and peers to achieve revenue growth objectives with targeted customers and prospects. Leverage skills and Industry experience to develop and implement sales strategies to drive long term sustainable revenue growth, while building a most trusted relationship with all clients.
- Account Planning – Lead the Account Process with team leader and other sales support team members in the area through quarterly detailed account planning process for each account. Account Planning for each account will include: Accounts D&B spend forecast, key insights from the clients solution reviews, assessment of account’s needs, proposed steps for growing account spend including introduction of new products/solutions/services
- 5-7 years of complex solution selling experience in a direct sales role
- Strong knowledge of enterprise wide business information solutions
- Strong knowledge of technology and how to apply technology to solve customers business needs
- Strong knowledge, and regular practice of Value Selling principles
- Strong knowledge of SFDC
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to sell to senior leaders/ C Level
- Solid planning and project management skills
- Results-oriented individual able to establish own priorities in an unstructured environment
- Ability to work individually and in team environment working closely with a shared resources team
- BA/ MBA preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.