Manager Finance - FP&A
Mumbai - India
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Designation: Manager Finance
Location: Turbhe, Navi Mumbai (few days in BKC as well)
• Involvement in preparing Budget, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
• Implement and work on Dashboard reports.
• Provide accurate and timely financial Information to the management for decision making purposes.
• Working with Corporate FP&A team on various customer analysis/trends.
· Perform weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial forecasting process with accuracy in a timely manner.
· Produce the monthly Sales KPI package for the corporate
Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
Perform Customer Retention Analysis and provide meaningful insights to the management.
Efficient in computing, uploading, extracting Forecast & Plan in TM1 system adhering to stringent deadlines.
Performed Branch-wise analysis of Performance and provided commentaries on variances against Plan.
Undertaken Sales associate wise analysis of comparing Achievement Vs Targets.
Responsible for Revenue from products’ projections, evaluation, analysis, and delivery with the Product Managers
Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance, oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
Supporting Senior Management Team and Departmental heads with in-depth analysis
Prepare all the presentations that are required to be presented by the CFO to the Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
· Educational Qualifications – Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance (Full time)
· Experience – 5+ years of experience
· Hands on experience in Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
· Highest standards of accuracy and precision, highly organized.
· Knowledge of US GAAP and IGAP
· Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong business partnering skills.
· Ability to think creatively, highly- driven and self-motivated.
· Demonstrated ability to work individually and work in teams.
· Working knowledge of TM1/Power BI/Workday System and experience in financial system automation would be added advantage.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.