Area Vice President, Alliance Sales West (R-15332)
Remote - United States
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Alliances function is responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities and forging new strategic alliances with partners around the globe. Members of our team focus on driving revenue both by expanding current alliances into new product offerings and identifying new partnerships with high-growth potential. Key areas of focus include: Capital Markets; Compliance; Payment Process; Digital Marketing, SaaS; Cloud Technology.
Essential Key Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of multi-layered sales professionals while at the same time strategically positioning Dun & Bradstreet solutions to meet company objectives by increasing new sales revenue and growing base business through retention and further market penetration
- Support sales enablement activities for partner sales teams that resell D&B data
- Develop expertise in D&B data, and how it can be applied to alliance partner product offerings
- Identify opportunities to productize D&B data offerings for current and new alliance partners in the areas of Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Risk and Compliance
- Create new business programs that deliver new partner logos and expand existing partner deals
- Champion interests of team with internal stakeholders to secure appropriate levels of support to serve clients
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Product Management to deliver on targets, objectives and provide a voice of the partner
- Deep understanding of partner organizations and sales models
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 10 years prior experience in an enterprise level SaaS, consulting or services sales role
- Impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients, managing client relationships and attaining or exceeding annual quota(s)
- Prior experience mentoring, coaching and managing performance; strong leadership and teambuilding skills
- Ability to effectively network both internally and externally
- Highly articulate with excellent business communication (verbal and written) skills and presentation skills suitable for a global corporate environment
- Possesses excellent industry-leading sales methodology, Salesforce, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Word skills
- Willing to travel beyond city limits for the interest of business
$148,600 - $261,500 a year
This role is commission eligible
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Dun & Bradstreet is an equal employment opportunity employer and believes in honesty and transparency in the employment hiring process, including pay transparency. Accordingly, listed on this posting is a good faith reasonable estimate of the salary range and other compensation in the job posting, as of the date of this posting. Actual compensation decisions for base salary and other compensation will be dependent upon a wide range of factors including but not limited to: an individual’s skill sets, experience, qualification, training, education, location, and any other legally permissible factors. Successful applicants will also be eligible for D&B’s generous benefit package, outlined above.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.