Analyst, Commercial Sales Operations
London - England /
Sales Support /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
About the role
You will be joining a London based team providing support to UK Strategic sales teams.
- Providing support to sales teams by helping to resolve time consuming or complex contract or usage queries and invoice disputes
- Co-ordinating complex contracts on behalf of the Sales Team, across the supporting functions – inc legal, pricing (including international), product and finance
- Co-ordinating customer billing queries, including chasing customer purchase orders to enable a smooth billing/collections process
- Providing additional support to sales teams at key times (month/quarter/year ends or when sales team members are off sick or on vacation) to ensure that all deals are processed in timescales required
- Ensuring sales policy is adhered to and the sales process is understood and followed by all team members
- Proactively looking for ways to improve current processes and taking action to implement new or more effective solutions
- Ensuring that all relevant information in our CRM tool is up to date
- Providing support and training to sales teams on internal back-office systems
- Sales administrative tasks as required
- Supporting in the collation of responses for RFIs, RFPs, Audits and general Business Information questionnaires from customers
- Ensuring compliance to D&Bs accreditations within the Sales and Commercial Operations functions.
- Maintaining the support and training of the “self-serve” Order creation process
What we're looking for
- Ideally you will be a graduate or graduate calibre with excellent language and numerical skills. Candidates must show initiative, have the willingness and aptitude to work on multiple projects, and have a desire to learn
- Demonstrable experience of working with sales in an operations support function
- Understanding of order to cash processes end to end
- Confident personality, willing to listen but also prepared to challenge when necessary
- Strong listening and questioning ability
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Track record showing motivation and success
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent administration, planning and organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail
- Effective and concise communicator both written and verbal with confident telephone manner
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent MS Office skills eg – Advanced Excel
- Computer literate with an understanding of salesforce.com an advantage
- An understanding of Data Protection, ISO and FCA regulatory requirements
- Ability to test and QA Data, Process and procedures using a structured and meticulous approach.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.