Senior Associate, Data Science
Brussels - Belgium /
Data & Analytics /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Data Science sit at the core of what we do at Dun & Bradstreet. We use modeling, statistics, machine learning, and visualizations techniques to develop new analytics solutions by leveraging new innovative data types and data sources.
A Data science role involves discovering underlying trends in data, extracting, modeling and predicting key insights through novel machine learning techniques, and driving their implementation to drive revenue. You will perform analytics to improve and develop Dun &
Bradstreet’s offering as well as delivering value in client specific case in close collaboration with related groups.
- Perform machine learning developments on (very) large datasets with different types of data from Dun & Bradstreet's unique sources as well as several different types of unstructured data, such as online content or textual documents.
- Develop models and new variables through cutting-edge machine learning and NLP techniques.
- Deliver insights in descriptive reports or presentation.
- You will contribute with your expertise on new data sources and internal product development processes to assist other members of the team.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- You are curious, creative and like to learn new things.
- You see solutions, not the problems!
- You have a strategic mindset
- You like working in teams
- You are a social person who likes to share your expertise, experiences and tips.
- You are flexible and thrive on change
- You have an analytical and critical thinking as well as a highly curious and eager-to-learn mindset.
- Good knowledge of Python
- 2-6 years of experience of working within analytics. You have focused on Statistical modeling, Machine learning or Natural Language Processing for at least 1 year.
- You have strong communication skills and good knowledge of speech and writing in English. French, German or Swedish is a plus.
- Knowledge on transformer models or related self-attention/deep learning models is a strong plus.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.