ESG Sales, Subject Matter Expert III
Remote - United States /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Subject Matter Expert III (ESG Sales) function is responsible for interpreting and defining client needs in order to align the client’s objectives and business requirements with Dun & Bradstreet’s products’ capabilities and value.
The Subject Matter Expert III (ESG Sales) responsibility is accomplished by conducting live product demonstrations via web-based meetings, in-person meetings, and through providing collateral to support sales strategies.
Essential Key Responsibilities
- Working in conjunction with a frontline sales team, actively manage the evaluation stage of the sales process and serve as the technical advisor for Dun & Bradstreet’s product suite
- Assist with client facing demonstrations by clearly articulating underlying methodologies, while providing guidance on how the product functionality helps to improve organizational efficiencies
- Actively participate in account planning for assigned accounts, provide industry trends and assist with client/market segmentation of Dun & Bradstreet’s products
- Capture solution insights based on competitive analysis and client meetings; share insights with internal product teams during product design and development cycles
- Be a respected subject matter expert for assigned solution(s); discuss product strategy and roadmaps in the context of market and technology trends
- Demonstrate product capabilities, overcome objection and create a client specific buying vision
- Support sellers in effectively packaging, pricing and presenting solutions to clients including return on investment
Additional Skills and/or Certifications
- Minimum of 15 years prior experience in selling new solutions to clients and generating significant revenue growth, proven by a track record in a similar environment
- Getting information on client’s decision criteria and executing tailored activities to meet them
- High aptitude to stay current and train on related technology areas
- Adept at providing technical solutions based on clients’ needs per the practice area
- Possesses excellent MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Word skills
- Willing to travel beyond city limits for the interest of business
$108,700 - $201,900 a year
This role is eligible for commission.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Dun & Bradstreet is an equal employment opportunity employer and believes in honesty and transparency in the employment hiring process, including pay transparency. Accordingly, listed on this posting is a good faith reasonable estimate of the salary range and other compensation in the job posting, as of the date of this posting. Actual compensation decisions for base salary and other compensation will be dependent upon a wide range of factors including but not limited to: an individual’s skill sets, experience, qualification, training, education, location, and any other legally permissible factors. Successful applicants will also be eligible for D&B’s generous benefit package, outlined above.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.