Senior DevOps Engineer (R-15225)
Hyderabad - India
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Devops Engineer will work with the software engineering team and focus on AWS/GCP infrastructure automation. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code.
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS & GCP
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain GCP cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of GCP infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- Language exp: Java/Python/Go.
- Cloud: GCP is mandatory, automate cloud native tech, infra cost analysis.
- IaC tools: Terraform, config mgmt. tools, Helm charts
- Container based exp: Dockers, Kubernetes, microservices, distributed architecture, serverless technology.
- Devops exp: administer Jenkins Infra, deployment and provisioning infra, DevSecOps implementation, administer Linux based
- systems, monitoring microservices.
- GCP certification is preferable.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent
- practical experience of 4+ Years in total.
- At least 4 years of experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, or Go
- At least 1 years of experience building and maintaining GCP infrastructure (VPC, Security Groups, IAM,GKE, CloudRun,
- Experience with terraform or other infrastructure-as-code tools
- Experience with Docker and deploying applications on Kubernetes
- Experience on running/administration of Jenkins Infrastructure.
- Experience with automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure
- Preferred Qualifications
- GCP Certification, DevOps Engineer Pro, SysOps Admin, Developer Associate.
- Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or
- serverless technology
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall
- Experience implementing and designing cloud native security concepts, DevSecOps.
- Strong presentation, verbal communication, and written communications skills.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.