Solution Sales Manager Sales & Marketing
Solna - Sweden /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
We are looking for a Solution Sales Manager to convert customer opportunities to support Dun & Bradstreet's growth in Sweden.
This role will give you an exciting opportunity to drive and be involved in strategic discussions with our large and medium sized customers in order to create success for them. You will own the sales process from start to signing and solve challenges and present solutions within the field of sales and marketing. In Dun & Bradstreet you will be part of a strong culture with focus on sales, your professional growth and you will have access to our industries strongest offers and tools.
Your future colleagues are commercially driven and have long and deep knowledge within data and analysis. It´s in our DNA! You and the team will work with different industries which will enable you to both use your experience and build knowledge and insights. We have a dynamic, sales- and customer focused work culture where you will be challenged to drive your own and the team’s success. Given that your competence is important for us you will have opportunities to grow your knowledge; both individually and together with your competent colleagues.
- Own complex sales processes from prospecting to signing
- Grow customers and prospects together with the Relationship Managers and with support from product experts in order to deliver on your sales budget
- Proactively identify and convert new business opportunities in relevant customer portfolios and work proactively to generate, follow up and qualify leads
- Work with Post-Sales and other experts to create compelling solutions, proposals and ROI documentation and ensure smooth delivery and high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure inclusion and timely response to RFP/RFIs
- Develop and share sales pitch and vertical knowledge to ensure knowledge sharing
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of competitive solutions within Sales and Marketing services
- Work collaboratively with Relationship Manager and your solutions sales colleagues
To be successful in this role we believe you have/are:
- Passion for and experience in new business sales of B2B and B2C data, analysis and solutions for data driven success
- Structured and efficient with strong industry knowledge and experience from working with CRM-tools
- Strong negotiation, strong presentation skills, as well as written communication skills, full work proficiency in Swedish and English.
- Sound understanding of customer Sales and Marketing processes and the relevant customer proposition within the specific area of expertise
- Appropriate knowledge of relevant industries and markets
- Commercially driven with a strong customer focus
- Driven to reach and exceed your sales targets combined with balancing your and the team’s success.
- Ability to work in dynamic, results driven and fast paced culture
- Equipped with a positive, can-do mindset where you see possibilities in challenges and facing challenges as something that will help you grow
- At least 5-years of experience from roles as Key Account Manager and/or Solutions or Product Manager.
- University degree within relevant field
We have an ongoing selection so please send us your application as soon as possible! We look forward to connect with you!