Zagreb - Croatia /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Advisor who like challenges and creating new opportunities with customers.
This role will be responsible for delivering revenue across the Inside Sales Account team. The role is a telephone-based role, based out of the Zagreb office.
What are we looking for
Ultimately, you should think from the outside in and act on behalf of the customer. Paramount will be your true team spirit; you will thrive on being part of an enthusiastic and energetic team. Commercially dynamic, yet maintains a friendly, thinking led culture with outstanding progression possibilities.
You should possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- New business experience and a hunger to succeed is essential
- Daily calling of potential new clients (cold calling)
- B2B experience
- Logical thinker with creative problem solving ability.
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- Active user of MS Office
- Proactive, sales driven mentality
- English language minimum B2
- Native Croatian speaker
Our offer includes:
- Indefinite contract with a probationary period
- Ongoing education and training, and onboarding
- Recourse, Easter, Christmas and gift for the child
- Competitive and for this sales position market fairly fixed salary amount
- Variable that depends on the fulfillment of plans, without a limit on earnings
- Official high business class laptop
- Work-life balance