Associate Technical Customer Analyst (R-14527)
Austin (Hybrid) - Texas - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
You will serve as the lead for ensuring accurate and comprehensive data is included in RevUp product platform as part of customer implementations. Specifically, in the Associate Technical Customer Analyst role, you are focused on analyzing and transforming raw customer data into summarized and aggregated data sets suitable for predictive modeling and machine learning. An Associate Technical Customer Analyst will also work to deliver data to customers via Snowflake and Alteryx data flows. The best candidates for the Associate Technical Customer Analyst role thrive in a fast-paced environment and frame problems constructively to deliver reliable, transparent and repeatable solutions. Additionally, you are able to fluently explain complex ideas to colleagues and customers.
- Regular use of SQL, Python, Excel, Snowflake, Alteryx, AWS Suite for ETL (Lambda, Glue, CloudWatch, SNS, RDS, S3).
- Work collaboratively with other customer delivery team members to implement solutions on the Lattice platform.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to implement delivery solutions within the Snowflake Marketplace.
- Identify and resolve analytical problems related to gathering and processing large sets of data.
- Design detailed technical solution documentation for complex analytics and data problems from customer business requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree in operations research, business information systems, industrial engineering, or any related engineering, scientific or computational field of study that includes related logic or technology coursework (Master’s degree is a plus)
- Expereince with regular use of SQL, Python, Excel, Snowflake, Alteryx, AWS Suite for ETL (Lambda, Glue, CloudWatch, SNS, RDS, S3)
- 1+ years of progressive experience in any related occupation or college coursework performing analysis of data and data modeling using the AWS Suite, Google Cloud Platform, SQL, Python, Excel, Alteryx, and/or Snowflake
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.