Software Engineer I , QA Automation Testing (R-15382)
Hyderabad - India
Employee: Full Time /
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Brief Description :
A QA engineer’s role involves the testing of both new and existing applications for Dun and Bradstreet. Senior QA engineers are expected to develop a testing plan, execute that plan, provide feedback to developers as well as a summary for the project manager in a readable format, as well as build and maintain integration testing.
Essential Key Responsibilities :
- Test newly developed code in a variety of programming languages (primarily python, SQL, bash, and java)
- Build and perform integration tests
- Work closely with related groups to ensure business continuity
- Work as a member of one or more agile teams, using lean principles and SCRUM methodology
Education/Experience and Competencies :
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable in computer science, mathematics, data science, or a related field)
- Experience with SQL and Linux (3-5 years)
- Experience with manual and automated testing (3-5 years), strong preference for candidates with Python experience.
- Strong collaboration skills Experience with hosted environments, AWS, Azure, or other cloud service providers preferred
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.