Inside Sales Executive SMB
Center Valley - Pennsylvania - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is vital to businesses of every size and scope, across six continents and every industry. Without our data, how would planes fly, coffee brew or search engines enlighten? When you collect and share insights on almost 300 million companies around the world, your chance to influence that world for the better is remarkably exciting. You will feel that energy in our hallways and product labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hashtags and annual reports.
Our collaborative, open culture is one where you can be inspired, and be inspiring. That's why we are investing in Dun & Bradstreet. That's why we are at Dun & Bradstreet. And that's why you should be, too. It is an opportunity like no other you will ever experience.
- Engaging with Small Business clients who have interfaced through our free platform channels to educate, service and upsell by means of needs-based assessments.
- Opportunities to graduate to a more seasoned position in 3-6 months
- Achieving weekly and monthly sales goals, while observing all compliance policies and procedures
- Competitive Base plus generous uncapped commission structure
- Compensation is directly related to your efforts and results!
- Benefits begin Day 1
- Monthly bonuses also available for sales activity
A successful Inside Sales Account Manger exhibits the following traits:
- An assertive, persistent, self-motivated professional who is a strong listener with a positive attitude and a limitless amount of energy.
- Possess an aptitude for quickly grasping selling techniques and product knowledge.
- Have a proven track record of achieving/exceeding quota and ability to thrive in a high volume, high energy, fast-paced, sales-driven call center environment.
- Inside sales experience strongly preferred.
- Competitive nature with drive and hunger
- A passion for the Customer Experience and a full pledged devotion to a service to sales selling model
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.