Project Manager - R-15099
Mumbai - India
Project Management /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Internal Use Only Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation, and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning from data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose and it has us modernizing everything we do! So, if you like the vibe of a “start-up”, but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, we are the place for you. Dun & Bradstreet is vital to businesses of every size and scope, across six continents and every industry. Without our data, how would planes fly, coffee brew or search engines enlighten? When you collect and share insights on almost 300 million companies around the world, your chance to influence that world – for the better – is remarkably exciting. You will feel that energy in our hallways and product labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hash tags and annual reports. Our collaborative, open culture is one where you can be inspired, and be inspiring. We are passionate about the power of data. We embrace the change in the world around us. And we succeed by helping others succeed. That is who we are and what you can expect we’re all about. So if you are too, we invite you to join our team. It is an opportunity like no other you will ever experience.
Designation: Scrum Master
Department: Information Technology
Work Experience: 8 to 12 years
Educational Qualification: B.E./ BSc. in Comp. Science, or Postgraduate with at least 5 years of SDLC.
Roles and Responsibilities Scrum Master:
• Should help to facilitate scrum to the larger team by ensuring the scrum framework is followed. He/she is committed to the scrum values and practices but should also remain flexible and open to opportunities for the team to improve their workflow.
• Facilitate daily stand-ups (or the daily scrum) as needed.
• Protect the team from over-committing and scope creep. Aid in estimation and sub task creation during Sprint Planning sessions.
• Participate in the meeting and capture feedback by conducting Sprint Reviews. Note areas for improvement and action items for future sprints.
• Work as the administrator of the scrum board. Ensure that cards are up to date and the scrum tool, Jira software or otherwise, is working well.
• Meet individually with team members and stakeholders as needed. Iron out team disagreements about process and work styles.
• Regular analysis of iterative reports like burndown charts to align stakeholders on delivery timelines.
• Track timeframes and milestones, reports on progress, and coordinate team communication.
• Ensure risk management in timely manner and call out dependencies in early stages of development.
Competencies • Experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager or in a similar software engineering role.
• Proficiency with JIRA, Confluence, or similar tools.
• Working knowledge of Reporting and stakeholder management.
• Problem-solving attitude.
• Collaborative team spirit.
• Take business requirements and apply iterative agile development process to rapidly create functional prototypes and release final product.
• Hands-on configuration and development including building VF pages, apex classes and triggers.
• Maintain and enhance existing custom applications.
• Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously
• Proven ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
• Ability to analyze business processes and design process improvements
• Computer-related or engineering-related four-year degree (or equivalent)
• 3+ years’ Apex/Visual Force experience, DEV401/501 certified highly desirable
• Experience with Apttus CPQ/CLM/Revenue highly desired
• Experience with Agile SDLC processes
• Proven integration experience using Rest/SOAP API’s.
• Understanding of how to integrate data from multiple external sources and leverage it within the CRM environment
• Strong facilitation and communication skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.