Sales Manager, Emerging Business R-15391
Changsha - China
Employee: Full Time
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Sales Manager to lead and support our SME sales team in mainland of China. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of sales representatives focused on acquiring and serving SME clients. Your primary objective is to drive sales, revenue growth, and market penetration within the SME segments, while providing leadership and guidance to your team.
· Lead team to achieve the aligned sales performance and revenue goal on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
· Elaborate effective strategy and plan for developing markets and vertical segments based on market insights, whilst implement the strategies and action plans via acquiring new SME clients, enhancing renewal rate with existing clients, conducting penetration to upsell/cross-selling within an existing customer.
· Implement key account management. key account planning and regular sales reviews.
· Set clear performance expectations and sales targets for team members.
· Lead and mentor a team of sales representatives, providing guidance, coaching, and support to ensure their success. Support team members to identify opportunity, exactly understand prospect’s needs and challenges, offer tailored solutions.
· Analyze sales data to track progress, identify opportunities, and address challenges.
· Stay informed about industry trends and market dynamics (target industry: auto & auto parts, electronics, foreign trade, pharm & medical devices, manufacturing etc.)
· Contribute to the development of product and service offerings that align with SME client requirements.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
· 8+ years’ experience in sales, including 3+ years in leadership or supervisory roles, preferably in SME or B2B sales.
· Strong knowledge of a specific industry, such as auto & auto parts, electronics, foreign trade, pharm & medical devices, manufacturing etc.
· Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to motivate and drive a team to achieve and exceed sales targets.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.