Sr. Customer Success Manager (R-13651)
Mississauga (Toronto) - Canada /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Primary focus will be to manage ongoing contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services to clients. This role serves as the primary point of responsibility and accountability for post-sales services obligations and ensuring customer renews and grows their business with D&B. Works closely with the Sales Executives responsible for the accounts.
- The Customer Success Director specifically handles high impact and complex customers for all Lines of Business (Sales & Marketing, Finance & Risk Solutions, Third-party Risk & Compliance).
- Lead post-sales touchpoints and key engagements to ensures client satisfaction, managing the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded. Single point of contact and subject matter expert for client requests/issue escalations as needed.
- Lead and manage - Kick off Meetings, Executive Business Reviews, Process Reviews, Solution Adoption Reviews and at times Customer Workshops (knowledge sessions) and regular on-going touchpoints.
- Customer Engagements through Business Reviews as part of collaboration with the customer to better understand and document “Use Cases”, Goals and Initiatives within the customer’s environment.
- Coordinate with implementation teams for solution delivery and implementation to coordinate delivery of contracted products/services and customer satisfaction. Also manage the delivery of contracted products/services to clients to ensure SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as defined in the contracts are met or exceeded.
- 1 -2x a month, analyze usage and collaborate with sales team on plan of action.
- Have a deep understanding of customer’s systems/applications and how they leverage D&B Data throughout the customer enterprise. Documentation of the customer’s workflows and Data Supply Chain.
Education/Experience & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of sales/sales support/client service/account management role.
- Ability to partner and coordinate a team-based approach for servicing to achieve revenue, client satisfaction/retention, and value-add growth opportunities for designated accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build and strengthen superior client relationship across all levels of leaders.
- Demonstrated organizational planning and project management skills as well as advance MS Office skills.
- Proficient knowledge and acumen of products/solution sets across the enterprise.
- Proven level of sophistication and competency in client support skills: handling objections, issue resolution, influencing skills as well as active listening skills, attention to detail and ownership for issue resolution.