Client Success Manager (R-15322)
Jacksonville - Florida - United States
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Client Success Manager Responsible for building trusted and strong relationships with the designated client accounts by managing the ongoing client contractual relationships, operational delivery of services, identifying value added solutions to generate growth and revenue while retaining and satisfying the client, and overall portfolio management for the respective line of business.
- Single post-sales support point of contact for customers for value & impact conversations.
- Coordinate (quarterback) with appropriate internal teams for as needed to appropriate D&B resources: (i.e. Delivery, Onboarding & Implementation, Product Teams, Value Adoption & Training needs. Data Advisory, Global Data Content, Technical Implementation Consultant/Solution Architects, Customer Service). Value Touchpoints (Documentation of Customer Use Cases & KPI’s, User Adoption/Product Utilization. Identify/coordinate Customer Training needs. (Entire portfolio of customers – supporting 4-5 AE’s.)
- Across all Lines of Business: Finance Solutions, Sales & Marketing, and Third-Party Risk and Compliance.
- Ensure delivery of contracted products/services to clients to ensure SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as defined in the contracts are met or exceeded.
- Facilitate additional customer support in the areas of Data Advisory, Global Data Content Technical Implementation Consultant/Solution Architects, Customer Service, Technology, Training, and Escalation resources as needed. Help promote attendance to Industry Knowledge sessions when available.
- Responsible and available as backup to Sales AE’s, SR. CEM’s and other CEM’s with contract management, forecasting and negotiation as needed. Additional skill sets with (Finance Solutions, S&MS, and Third Party Risk & Compliance) product certifications and ability to “demo” products as needed with customers directly.
- Experience with accessing/using a variety applications and systems: SFDC, KPI, BI Portal, OA/QTC, Sales Spot, Usage Reporting Systems.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge and acumen of enterprise product(s) set associated with business unit solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to document at a high level a Process Review and/or Process Map and 1-2 years of project management skills.
- Understands Personas of CFO, CPO, CCO and CMO
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of sales/sales support/client service/account management experience
$72,500 - $127,600 a year
This role is commission eligible
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.