2023 Summer Internship Program - Data & Analytics
Jacksonville - Florida - United States /
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Summer Internship Program Overview
The Dun & Bradstreet Summer Internship Program runs for 10 weeks during the summer months. #TeamDNB Summer Interns will be introduced to our winning culture through hands-on learning experiences and exposure to real business projects. The program will offer various engagement and career development opportunities, including meetings with our Executive Leaders, Networking Socials, and Community Volunteer Events.
Data & Analytics Internship
We have exciting opportunities for 2023 Summer Internships on our Data & Analytics team! This internship will provide an opportunity to sharpen data skills while collaborating with cross-functional team members. Interns will have the opportunity to work with large datasets, perform analysis, and learn how to communicate results to drive business value. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical aptitude with the desire and ability to learn new technical skills quickly.
We place Data & Analytics Interns across a variety of functional areas. Summer 2023 offerings are subject to change based on business need. By submitting your application, you will be considered for all available Internship positions in Data & Analytics. Our recruitment team will keep work to identify the best fit while keeping your interests in mind.
We typically offer Data & Analytics Internship positions in the following areas:
- Data Analytics and Governance
- Data Science
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year accredited degree program and be eligible to return to the program upon completion of the internship; Master’s or PhD candidates highly preferred for Data Science Intern positions
- Fall/Winter 2023 or May 2024 graduation date highly preferred
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Data Science, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or related technical field
- Strong organizational, decision making, and analytical skills
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Dun & Bradstreet is headquartered in Jacksonville, FL with offices throughout the U.S. and globally.
2023 Summer Intern candidates for our Data & Analytics team should have the ability to work in one of our hub office locations - primarily Jacksonville, FL or Austin, TX.
Dun & Bradstreet is only able to consider 2023 Summer Intern candidates who are permanently eligible to work in the United States.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.