Director, Incident Management (R-15183)
Jacksonville - Florida - United States
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
This position will lead our Enterprise Command Center & Incident Management team. The leader will work in a highly collaborative manner with Service Management and other Engineering and Operational counterparts.
“Success” is viewed as a team accomplishment and not just as individuals. There is strong emphasis on collaboration, common vision, and ownership. All team members are expected to be active participants in the envisioning, design, and development process – this includes proactively suggesting improvements and alternatives along with keeping an open mind to the suggestions offered by other team members.
Will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day Command Center & incident management process and guide a team of ECC Analysts. The leaders will coordinate technical trouble shooting calls and guide teams with focus on restoring service and reducing impact to the business and clients.
- Will co-ordinate the investigation of major incidents and ensure resolution.
- Guide & mentor ECC analysts on incident management best practices as well as Operational monitoring.
- Assign tasks to team members to investigate and resolve.
- Manage communication during major incidents to both business and IT stakeholders.
- Verify service is restored and impact accurately assessed.
- Create procedures to deal with problems and prevent recurrence.
- Will manage staff in day-to-day roles of operations & incident management.
- Monitor workload of staff.
- Performs quarterly and annual performance reviews.
- Process improvements for Operations (alert handling / recovery) & Incident Management (command & control).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 8+ years of experience. Preferable 7+ years in production support for an enterprise-level platform with high-availability. requirements along with a strong understanding of concept pertaining command center operations and incident management.
- Experience with ServiceNOW Splunk and system monitoring tools.
- Working knowledge DevOps responsibilities: infrastructure-as-software tools (Terraform experience is a strong plus) along with CI/CD implementation best practices.
- Ability to thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Willing to learn new skills and implement new technologies.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and the able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly-collaborate team player who can build strong relationships at all levels of the technology and business organizations.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.