Federal Civilian Government Client Director
Reston - Virginia - United States /
Government Relations /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Client Director within D&B Government Solutions is responsible for selling D&B’s strategic solutions & services within their assigned Government vertical.
- Sales – Closely align with internal senior D&B sales leaders and peers to achieve Sales targets for assigned accounts. Leverage skills and industry experience to develop and implement sales strategies to drive long term sustainable sales and revenue growth, while building a most trusted relationship with assigned clients. Building and maintaining ongoing strategic Executive level customer relationships across the Agency’s/Departments.
- Customer Relationships – Responsible for building strong relationships at senior levels and throughout their assigned Government clients, while identifying opportunities by providing valuable solutions across the spectrum of D&B data and services. Leverage knowledge of Agency Missions to introduce D&B core capabilities and create opportunities to build trust and respect with our customers.
- Account Planning – Lead account planning activities with team leader and other sales support team members through quarterly detailed account planning process. Account Planning will include: sales forecast, key insights from the client’s solution reviews, assessment of account needs, proposed steps for growing account spend including the introduction of new products/solutions/services and the pursuit of new programs.
- Performance – Responsible for meeting and exceeding overall sales target through the retention and growth of assigned accounts. Measure and communicate progress against monthly targets by accurately and timely reporting/forecasting.
- Demonstrated success in working with Government clients (Federal Civilian Agencies preferred) in the assigned vertical and meeting sales targets.
- Ability to establish relationships with Executive-level decision-makers of major accounts.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills with the confidence and maturity to have instant credibility at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Solid commercial and financial awareness with capable knowledge of complex negotiations process.
- A true passion for delivering a ‘best-in-class’ customer experience.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in field sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid planning and project management skills.
- Results-oriented individual able to establish own priorities.
- BA or equivalent.
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.