New Business Sales Executive III, Finance Solutions Sales West (R-14413)
Remote - United States /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The New Business Sales Executive is responsible for selling the Company’s Finance Solutions products and services to new and/or existing clients and developing or expanding accounts primarily through face-to-face sales. Grow the revenue stream by identifying new logo opportunities, win-back opportunities and close cross-sell (and select up-sell) opportunities in existing customer base.
Essential Key Responsibilities
- Grow the revenue stream by identifying new logo opportunities, win-back opportunities and close cross-sell (and select up-sell) opportunities with new contacts in existing customer base
- Creatively break into net new logos in your assigned territory/portfolio and introducing them to Dun & Bradstreet’s capabilities
- Convert viable prospects to active clients, leading the full sales conversation and negotiation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team
- Generate pipeline that leads to closed revenue and attainment against an annual quota
- Map account strategies, aligning resources and uncovering which of Dun & Bradstreet’s products best serve the prospect’s needs
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting through close
- Additional duties as assigned
- Upwards of 15+ years of proven success with driving new and existing large dollar engagements in a highly complex environment
- Strong business development skills with experience prospecting and bringing in new business
- Ability to orchestrate multiple internal resources and extended team members including: solutions engineers, account executives, and product specific specialists
- Highly articulate with excellent business communication (verbal and written) skills and presentation skills suitable for a global corporate environment
- Possesses excellent industry-leading sales methodology, salesforce.com, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Word skills
- Willing to travel beyond city limits for the interest of business
$115,900 - $204,000 a year
This role is commission eligible
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Dun & Bradstreet is an equal employment opportunity employer and believes in honesty and transparency in the employment hiring process, including pay transparency. Accordingly, listed on this posting is a good faith reasonable estimate of the salary range and other compensation in the job posting, as of the date of this posting. Actual compensation decisions for base salary and other compensation will be dependent upon a wide range of factors including but not limited to: an individual’s skill sets, experience, qualification, training, education, location, and any other legally permissible factors. Successful applicants will also be eligible for D&B’s generous benefit package, outlined above.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.