Senior Coordinator, Data Operations - Fraud (R-15242)
Hyderabad - India
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Within the Fraud Operations organization, we have an immediate opening for passionate and self-driven individuals wanting to have an anti-fraud career. We are seeking an Associate Research Analyst who will report into the Manager, Fraud Operations.
The Associate Research Analyst plays a key role in identifying and investigating businesses that may be exhibiting malfeasant characteristics. The Associate Research Analyst will also be responsible for identifying new high-risk patterns and working amongst various teams at Dun & Bradstreet to protect our data cloud from material misrepresentation.
These efforts seek to make the organization more effective and efficient while delivering outstanding customer value.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/JOB SUMMARY
· Identify and investigate business that may be exhibiting malfeasant characteristics, primarily in the United States and on occasion in other markets
· Use business analysis tools and techniques to identify suspicious business characteristics as part of targeted projects on same.
· Work as part of a team to produce changes to protect the D&B database from material misrepresentation.
· An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus on either; Criminal Justice, Sociology, Public Safety, Cyber Security, or other related fields of study.
· Proficient skills and experience in the use of MS-Suite required.
· Use of link-analysis or social network analysis tools (Analyst-Notebook, Palantir…graph databases) a plus, but not required.
· Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.