Taipei - Taiwan /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
· Acquisition of new revenue from,
· top 100 TWSE-listed companies,
· financial industry,
· public organizations,
· Advisory firms (law firms, CPAs & business consulting)
· Manage client relationship and annual targets proactively
· Maximize D&B’s footprint on targeted clients with a holistic/consulting approach
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
· Proven success in managing above clientele with track record at least 7 years. (and 5 years for Solution Sales)
· Self-driven deal-chaser ONLY, anyone less than that needn’t apply.
· Experience in SaaS related solutions sales a big plus.
· Good command in English is preferred.
· Fast-learning, solid presentation and demo skills are a MUST.
NT$668,100 - NT$1,175,900 a year
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.