Software Engineer I (R-13448)
Hyderabad - India /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Designation: Software Engineer–Big Data
1. Design, build, and deploy new data pipelines within our Big Data Eco-Systems using Apache Spark. Document new/existing pipelines, Datasets.
2. Expert level programming skills on Python or Java or Scala
3. Expert level programming skills on Spark
4. Exposure to Cloud Based Infrastructure
5. Exposure to Apache Airflow for scheduling jobs
6. Work with the platform and infrastructure engineers to implement these capabilities in production.
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in Apache spark.
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in one of the programming languages (Python, Scala, Java)
3. Preferably experience in Cloud environments (like AWS, Google Cloud)
4. Good understanding of automated unit test and inclination towards automation
5. Experience working in a Global company, working in anAgile, DevOps model is a plus
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.