Sales Operations Manager, GTM Tools & Technology (R-14650)
Florham Park (Hybrid) - New Jersey - United States
Sales Support /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Sales Operations Manager, Go to market (GTM) Tools & Technology will manage the success of its GTM software spanning our MarTech/SalesTech stacks.
The Sales Operations Manager, (GTM) Tools & Technology combines strategic and operational responsibilities with in-depth hands-on technical expertise.
The Sales Operations Manager, (GTM) Tools & Technology will be able to clearly communicate with technical & non-technical audience being both an SME on the tool stack and an advocate for their capabilities.
The Sales Operations Manager, (GTM) Tools & Technology will fit for this position is passionate about developing solutions that improve the user the experience for clients and colleagues and strives for operational excellence.
Essential Key Responsibilities:
- Provides direction to, stakeholders, and evaluates 3rd party resources to deliver and maintain scalable solutions across the technology stack and to drive tool & solution adoption.
- Establish and manage support processes across applications for outages, incident resolution, user management, maintenance/upgrades, and enhancement requests.
- Partner with business stakeholders to receive input and feedback to determine business objectives and requirements and translate to system requirements and technology roadmaps.
- Drive continuous improvements and keeps up with industry trends on data quality, integrations/connectivity, administration, operating models, and user experience across the applications.
- Provide leadership to a direct team by providing timely and specific performance feedback, for team members to achieve the team’s objectives. While delegating tasks and initiatives to create development opportunities. Create and manage reporting that is immediately consumable to support timely decisions and action.
Education/Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or related field.
- 2-4 years’ experience implementing, configuring, and managing MarTech/SalesTech SaaS applications.
- Direct experience with relevant business applications; Revenue.io, Drift, Salesforce Anywhere (Quip), or equivalents preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage direct resources and hold 3rd parties accountable for the services they are contracted to provide.
- Experience leading the implementation of complex technical solutions aligned to business needs and requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight timelines.
- Adept at navigating ambiguity, mitigating risk, and thinking on your feet to solve problems as they arise.
- Highly organized with excellent documentation practices, including process flows, architecture diagrams, technical documentation, training materials, etc. Can talk technology with business and technical teams and effectively uses data and measurements to drive decisions.
- Proven ability to quickly learn how an application works and the underlying data structure(s).
- Experience leading platform/capability assessments and determining if they will meet business needs.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.